3 campsites with water park
Campsite with water park in Provence-Alpes-Côtes-d’Azur: discover our Campasun campsites with swimming pool
Do you dream of taking your children to a campsite in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur where they can have fun during the summer holidays? Choose a campsite with a water park; Campasun unveils its star-rated establishments, offering not only cosy accommodation for a restful night’s sleep, but also a heated swimming pool with waterslide! We’d like to introduce you to our campsites in the south of France, for an exceptional seaside holiday!
Choose the ideal campsite for your stay with a water park: presentation of Campasun campsites
Do you dream of spending a memorable family holiday at a campsite with a water park? Look no further! We present a selection of campsites ideally located in the south of France and offering a refreshing experience for children and adults alike;
Mas de Pierredon Campasun
Discover this campsite
Mas de Pierredon campsite: an estate near Toulon with a swimming pool, inflatable games and water slides
Slide down the waterslides, dive into the 250 m² heated pool, relax in the whirlpool or enjoy the jacuzzi at our 5-star establishment; Our campsite with water park offers a variety of attractions to delight the whole family, from children to adults! The little ones can have fun in the inflatable play areas specially designed for them, while everyone else can enjoy the slides; Your swimming pool in Sanary-sur-Mer is open every day from 10am to 8pm, except during the summer months;
But that’s not all! In addition to the aquatic facilities (swimming pool and slides), our campsite offers you a choice of accommodation (mobile home with terrace or chalet) and a range of other leisure activities in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur. Make the most of the sports fields and take part in the activities organised by our dynamic team of entertainers, who will keep young and old entertained throughout your stay; Finally, discover our kids’ club; Our campsite is ideally located, just a few minutes from the beach! An idyllic seaside holiday just waiting for you!
Camping les Hautes Prairies
Discover this campsite
Camping les Hautes-Prairies: a campsite in the Massif du Lubéron with a swimming pool and waterslide;
Book your stay at our campsite with water park now and create unforgettable memories with your family; Our 300 m² swimming pool opens its doors to you from 7 April to 24 September and offers you its wonders: heated water, a small pool for children, slides, supervised swimming in summer, water activities and a bar/restaurant nearby! We guarantee you a holiday of fun, relaxation and aquatic pleasure in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur; Get ready for a unique experience and take full advantage of everything our estate has to offer;
As well as a heated swimming pool, choose the ideal rental for your holiday: hotel rooms, rooms in a mobile home with terrace or pitch rental for your tent, caravan or motorhome; What’s more, whatever your location, you have access to our swimming pool and water features;
Discover this campsite
Camping International d’Aups: a warm welcome near the Gorges du Verdon in a campsite with a large water park
During your stay at our campsite with water park, get ready for endless fun and entertainment; Make the most of the swimming pool, spectacular slides and jacuzzi on our star-studded estate; Dive into the refreshing waters and let yourself be carried away by the slides; Whether you’re playing in the water or relaxing on the sun loungers by the pool, it’s up to you how you spend your holidays in the South of France!
Our 4-star establishment in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur is also packed with activities for all the family, guaranteeing unforgettable memories; As well as water-based activities, we offer a range of other entertainments such as sports fields; And for a refreshing night’s sleep after all that play, head back to your accommodation: mobile home, lodge tent or pitch;
Why opt for a holiday at a campsite with a water park in the south of France?
Are you still hesitating to choose one of our campsites with a Campasun swimming pool? Here’s why you should opt for an estate with a water park in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur:
- Choice between swimming pool and beach: choosing one of our seaside campsites gives you the chance to choose between a swim on the beach or in a heated pool; Ideal for lounging in warm water while the kids play!
- On-site entertainment: a water park offers a constant source of entertainment for all the family right on the campsite; This means you won’t need to plan lots of extra outings or activities to keep the kids entertained;
- Child appeal: children generally love playing in water; Whether it’s sliding down a waterslide, playing in a paddling pool or swimming, a water park can provide hours of fun for children.
- Refreshment: during the summer months, a water park can be a great way to cool off and relax;
- get to know other holidaymakers: water parks offer plenty of opportunities to socialise; Whether you’re meeting new people or spending time with friends and family, a water park can help create lasting memories;
- Savings: access to the water park is included in the cost of your stay at the campsite, which can make your holiday more economical than if you had to pay for entry to a separate water park;
How to make the most of your camping holiday with a swimming pool?
To make the most of your stay at a Campasun campsite with a water park, here are a few tips to help make your experience even more enjoyable and memorable:
- Booking in advance is essential to guarantee your place at the campsite of your choice in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur; Campsites with water parks are very popular, especially during the high season; Make sure you book your pitch or accommodation in advance to avoid disappointment;
- The right equipment is essential for a holiday at a campsite with a water park; Don’t forget to bring your swimming costumes, towels, comfortable sandals and sun cream; You can also consider bringing water toys for the children and swimming goggles for a better experience;
- Respect pool safety rules; Safety is paramount at a campsite with a water park; Always follow the posted safety rules and instructions; Keep an eye on your children at all times when they are playing in swimming pools or using water slides;
When you choose one of our campsites with a water park – Camping les Hautes-Prairies, Camping International d’Aups or Camping Mas-de-Pierredon – you’re guaranteed a week’s holiday packed with activities and entertainment; Our aim is to bring you moments of joy and happiness, so that every day is a memorable one; Get ready for an unforgettable holiday at our campsite with water park; You can also take advantage of the accommodation on offer to spend a relaxing night so that the next day can get off to a better start and visit the South of France; And after your holiday in our campsite with aquatic area, give us your opinion on the campsite (rooms, swimming pools, prices, games, children’s club…);